Empowering People to Overcome Challenges
We help individuals address key issues in their lives and explore the resulting behavioural patterns that can see them stuck in negative situations or environments.
- The majority of the determining factors in our psychological make-up are things we are exposed to in our younger years. Without external support or intervention, people tend to retain the same beliefs and perpetuate the same behaviours that their parents, older siblings or other close family members adopted.
- Unlike cognitive ability and personality, social and emotional skills can be developed at any age. By working with individuals from a young age, individuals are empowered to make positive decisions earlier, allowing them to make the most of opportunities.
- Our activities focus on the education and empowerment of young people through social and emotional learning. These activities range from working with a small group of young people to thousands, from pre-school to adulthood.
- Education and employment
- The provision of safe spaces
- Social inclusion
- The research, development and promotion of social and emotional learning